Mid-Atlantic Motorcar Association exists to bring fun and interesting excursions to it's members and to the other members of NARCOA. As such, we must have a cancellation/refund policy to protect MAMA and the attendees that sign up for our excursions. Our policies are as follows:
- If you must cancel on an excursion, both the E.C. and trip coordinator must be notified as soon as possible.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before the trip.
- No refunds will be given due to non-attendance, late arrivals so as not to be able to set-on, car not meeting safety standards and not being allowed to participate, or weather conditions.
- No transfer of funds will be applied to another run.
- Refunds due to documented medical reasons within fourteen days may be considered.
- Ten dollar handling fee for all cancellations (due to our charges incurred).
- Cancelled 30 days or more previous, 100% refund minus handling fee.
- Cancelled 14 days to 30 days — 75% refund minus handling fee.
- Cancelled less than 14 days — No refund with option below:
- If the run is sold out, and we are able to fill your slot from a waiting list or other signup, 100% will be refunded minus handling fee after completion of excursion.
- MAMA reserves the right to cancel any excursion if registration numbers fall short and run will cause financial problems for MAMA, at which point, all monies will be refunded.